May 3, 2009

Flowers for Juliana


Jul and I went flower shopping so that I can make her a bouquet for her photoshoot. Had a lot of flowers leftover so made 2 other arrangements.

I had planned for her bouquet to be mostly green with a little bit of pink, but the white roses turned out a lot more white than greenish. The bouquet was made up of lime green hydrangeas, kermit poms, viburnums, lime green argenteas, light pink ranunculus and white roses. Wrapped the stems in pink ribbon and finished it with some pearls for a more elegant look.

3 comments:

Yellowgiraffe said...

oh WOW... the bouquets look SPECTACULAR!! kermit poms... is that a real name?

* Y || said...

you are really good w all these flowery things! and macarons! :)

Steph said...

Eunice!! I love the arrangement in the metal can!! Can I ask Adrian not to waste money buying me flowers but get them from you instead?!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...