March 22, 2008

Inspiration of the Day

Been trying to improve and encourage my blogging, what with the Blogger widget on my desktop. Found yet another productivity tool - Clipmarks, a Firefox extension that allows you clip images and text as you read them and post them to your blog, or save them to your personal Clipmarks page. Check it out, it's pretty cool.

So my first clip - Pretty pictures from Absolutely Beautiful Things, a pink charcoal and white inspiration collage. The author is a talented designer in Australia, love her blog and stuff. I've been on the lookout for pretty pictures so will attempt to make my own picture collage soon. Enjoy!


Photos from top (left to right) - 1 - Room by Tom Scheerer, 2 - Fabric from Purl Soho, 3 - Creed Perfume, 4 - Fabric from Black & Spiro, 5 - Note cards by Alicia Paulson, 6 - India Hicks via Style court, 7 - My Bedroom, 8 - Grandiflora by Saskia Havekes, 9 - Flickr, 10 - Fabric from Purl Soho, 11 - Chanel Ballet Flats, 12 - Aman Resorts, 13 - Skull & Crossbone Note cards from Vivre, 14 - Hermes Blanket - 15 - Fabric from Purl Soho, 16 - Black & Spiro Display

 blog it

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...